Start selling online with a web shop
For maximum flexibility, we could build a totally custom ecommerce web shop for you. Some of our sister brands run multi-million pound online businesses with sites we’ve built from scratch. However, this is the most expensive route.
The alternative – chosen by lots of businesses – is to start from an existing ecommerce platform, customise it and extend it. That’s a proven path and will get your web shop trading online in a fraction of the time, for a fraction of the cost.
Choosing the right platform is critical. To help us find the right one for you, we’ll need to understand what else you’re doing. What accounting package do you use? Does your site need to connect with an in-store EPOS system? Which carrier do you ship products with?
Talk to us about your plans and we’ll put together a proposal for you.
Ecommerce websites range from around $2,999 to upwards of $10,000.
There are many factors which influence the cost of your ecommerce website. We’ll give you an itemised proposal which details what’s included and likely costs for optional extras, depending on what’s important to you.
Every Document Depot Ecommerce web shop includes:
- Fully functional web shop
- Optimised for mobile & tablets
- Accept credit & debit cards
- Accept PayPal payments
- Back office for product management
- Auto email status notifications
- Content management system
- Customer account & order history
- Admin area for order processing
- Customer contact form
- Setup of 30 products in 5 categories
- Self-learn training tutorials
- Integration with your courier
- Sophisticated product options
- Integration with EPOS system
- Stock management
- Accounting package integration
- Click & Collect
- Vouchers, bundles & packages